Friday 30 December 2011

Just another clocks-ticking moment to be reminisced :)

I'm loving the fact that some last minute plan turns out to be awesome that it could be one of you best days in the year. So yeah this could be one of mine. Another outing with my girlfriends from highschool..they're the best =)
I might be a little off talking about this in here but really, the thought of going into Uni and get to find a bunch of people who might be as close and as good as these people, no you can't find them. I dont really know if it really just me or it really is that I find it hard to find good company for you to stick around with. Good as in like when I was with these people back in my highschool years, we did everything together. As in studying together, we eat together, for short I could name the situation as susah senang hidup bersama kind of friendship..but all i can see here people are using each other or even worse making you as their last resort.. I don't really mind tho, maybe it really is just me being anti-social freaks that I prefer to isolate myself but yea.. I still have another 3 years here. =)

So yeah this is another outing with my girlies =) from morning to night..it's exhausting but we had fun =)




Till then, toodles! And happy brand new year of 2012!

No comments:

Post a Comment