Tuesday 27 December 2011

Too many outing, so little pictures.

Yeah, posting pictureless post might bore the hell out of myself that I prefer not to update a single thing since words might bore you as well. I'm talking as if I have any readers here, Lol. So this is going to be like my "once in a blue moon" post without picture. I'm just gonna type whatever that crossed my mind, no one reads this anyway..so yeah.

Currently I'm having my rough time forcing my dear self to "consume" as much notes and readings I can for my upcoming final exam. I dont really know what is wrong with me actually that I dont feel like...axcvbnojdiajajda no words can best explain this feeling. Let's just call it temporary laziness, hopefully it is really temporarily. It's like the toughest thing to do right now..its 3.30am for fuck sake. Please study laaaa Megaa.

I got bored on things pretty easily, just how I got bored with myself easily. Thought of doing something with my hair and I wanna feel brand new as well. Missing my crazy long and straight hair that I've been keeping for years. Yeah, YEARS and suddenly I kind of molested it this year by perming it. Don't really like it at first but yeah I'm getting used to it and liking it..kinda, afterall..no regret. I DONT DO REGRET :) Talking about regret, I actually regret the fact that I let you in, just like that but when I have come to think of it...yeah I don't do regret. Just lesson learned. Here we go, I'm crapping again~

The reason this picture is up is.........I don't really know actually. See how full-of crap I can get at times. To those who actually managed to put up with my crap these all along, thank you so much. I love you guys. Ahaha okay since I havent been ss-ing for decades, like really..so yeah finally this is the first one! I coundnt believe myself when I forced my forgetful mind to recall the last time I really ss-ed. So yeah this is how my hair looks like right now and I've thought of doing it just like this.......the best caption for this photo is, Just my eyebags and I.

Yeah like this! Look how wishful my thinking could get, which I hate it. I'm missing my old hair that I've been googling and tumblring for pictures like this, yeah my lesbian-me..look like as if that it is already back. Oh no.. Lol :P So yeah, dear mind, please make up your mind! Toodles, wait for my next rant. Waaaait for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment