Monday 5 December 2011

My homeboys!

 I feel so lucky that I have met these few crazy and fun people.. I feel so blessed :) Yeah been calling them all boys cos we get to be boys and act like boys among each other, how cool is that? :D

So yeah, my chinese boyfriend as in Claire were in KK for his sem break, an outing is a must for us each and every time he's back. Been missing you and our face-to-face racism jokes, molesting, touching this and that kind of relationship that we had..like really. We've been declaring and showing our indian-chinese affection only on the cyber space since you are so far away in Ipoh leaving me here all lonely and hopeless in KK City.. Anyways, It has been so long I've been hiding my silly side and have to act all skema outside without being random and crazy..finally it all triggers out in a blink of an eye. I had so much fun tho, :D So here's pictures!

All I know is that we have to act all-gangsta in this picture..........
Apa ko mau?
 
                                                                     My takuk :D
                                                                        Nicky <3
Tuhau and I..I don't know why I look cute here, Sheldon.

And this supposed to be candid..Lol. I cant resist camera, Shahmi :P 
Sexy&Iknowit.com.my
Trying to act all pro but I look.....constipated.


Ahhhhhhhhh I love you guys so much!! <3

1 comment:

  1. This entry... made my heart lagi tidak sabar balik kk. XD

    ReplyDelete