Sunday 22 January 2012

Happy 2012!

Haven't make any post welcoming this brand new year so yeah, i guess it's never too late to make one :-) First of all, happy new year to everyone around the globe!
I know everybody have come up with new year resolutions and all..but I guess not me. I hope to be better, just that. I'll just go with the flow with the rest.

Talking about my 2011.. honestly, everything was different back then. Everything gets better each year so yeah a drastic kind of different if you get what I mean. Too many things so I guess I'm not gonna state it all up in here. All I want to say here is that I am really thankful for a bunch of awesome family and friends I have..thank you for participating in my life, and thank you Allah for blessing me by giving me those people in my life. With all I have and own, it belongs to Him and Alhamdulillah, thank you for "lending" them all to me. :-)

Talking about relationship, I still have no luck on that :P Been riding solo since birth..kind of. And I'm proud of that!! HAHA yeah, proud but I feel lame at times that everybody is about to get engaged, found love and happily crushing and all while I'm still..like this. Call me lame, I am lame :D It's just that when I am about to have a little bit of something with those people I like, it turns out...wrong. So yeah.

Uni life, finished my semester one, i know it was fast! Just entered uni and baaam, there u go..finished a sem already. Met bunch of awesome people too!! *wink* Sadly we don't take pictures on our ehem ehem outing. They're the best =) Talking about exams and all..I hope, I HOPE the results are all okay, amin! Gonna work harder for sem 2, that's for sure.

Life? It was okay, really. But I wish to do or get more..yeah in terms of "being better".. its not that I wasnt being thankful and all with all that I have now, I wish that there is always a change to something new or better..I got bored on things pretty easily so yeah, new thing fascinates me in a way. I'm writing as if anyone is reading. I guess I'm done! :D


Just another random picture I have to put on this blog :)

No comments:

Post a Comment