Monday 5 December 2011

Another crapping session.

Called me old fashioned, I actually take relationship seriously. Although I have been secretly FWB-ing around before this but I decided to quit on that already, like now. As we get older I finally realized how "too-late" I am already as everyone has finally found someone amazing to love and be loved...while I am still fooling and wandering around, messing with the no-string-attached kind of relationship which I finally realized that it actually leads me to nowhere. So yeah, I am so clueless and experience-less in "real relationship with feelings involved in it" kind of relationship. How to love, like really? All I know that it hurts too much that I can barely feel anymore. Lol.. how emo :D

Anyways I am gonna constrain myself from what I do best before, and learn to do what I don't do well..which is to love.

Wish me luck :)

No comments:

Post a Comment