Saturday 30 June 2012

How long does it take to mend a broken heart?

I wonder how some heart could heal really fast as if it was never really broken at the first place..and if there really a harmless spell for me regarding this matters, please do just let me know. :-)

Call me pathetic but i heal the longest when it comes to stuffs like this..it's a viscous cycle that whenever i'm trying to forget some things, it came back to me over and over again. Like a stupid boomerang, my memory is cruel. It' haunts me in actually, hard to let go off. The memories and what it does to me, it affects me so much that i've never been this mentally, physically and emotionally injured in my whole life before and i'd like to be okay again.

Honestly saying that i've never really been into a "declared" relationship. My first one was when i was 15 and it was on and off for about a year. Ended for some reason and it took me quite a while to really let someone new in. Though it's puppy love i can see right now, it makes you who you are today so yeah. 6 damn years to finally let someone new in, to move on. And i'm wondering how this one would take this time. And he gives me a huge impact to be frankly honest..it hurts so much to all what he did to me. No words can really best describe this feeling i'm having.

Fooling yourselves by saying yes to few dates with someone new won't help. That's for sure, it'll only hurt that few particular people that they are hoping for things that you couldnt afford to give, which is your attention, and heart. So maybe all you need is a time alone, away from all of that. All i know it hurts so much that it's really hard to feel anymore.

Regardless of what happened in life, it's just storm come crashing you and it's going to make you stronger than yesterday. Although the pain that struck you is unbearable there's always a way for it, all i know is time and God is gonna lead you along the way.

I'm just curious how long it's gonna take to heal mine this time, we'll just see :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment