Wednesday 5 September 2012

Is it possible

to have Alzheimer at the age of twenty-one? Yeah i know i've consumed way way with too much Grey's Anatomy within these three months of holidays. It's my imaginary surgeon side is talking and it's funny but yeah, i am that forgetful and I am having big big time having a massive grudge for myself on this.

I forgot the most simplest thing as in where i put my car keys, what's my email address and stuff like that. Just by watching Meredith and Derek and her momy-Alzheimer issue is already frightening and just sad. I wouldnt want anything close to that happens to me. Yes its my paranoia side is talking.

I'm just kind of sort off wondering how things would be for me on 10 years to come. My mind is cruel and yeah back to my question above..

Is it possible to detect an early stage of Alzheimer at the age of twenty one?

No comments:

Post a Comment