Tuesday 26 June 2012

Farewel Diana!

Just another night out WITH PICTURES with my babies. Akim always bought his dslr around whenever there's an outing so yeah, looking through these pictures make me miss them even more though holidays have only started for roughly not more than a week. Well this is not really a night out but just to send Diana off to the airport. My favorite part of the day besides having to be all crazy and silly with them and the Famous Amos that they bought for me is that they actually fetched me from home! I hate to drive THAT much if you know me well enough. So yeah any outing that requires my presence, you know what you should do. Lol kidding. i guess i've been talking and typing so much and it's time for pictures :-)












Yeah we look decent on these shots i've uploaded..you should be there to see how idiotically crazy we were when we actually met. And it looks as if Azlie, Pat and I who is leaving KK since it's us who looks extremely "excited" on the departure lane. Well that's just us being us and nothing can ever change that. See you guys at September..which happened to be our semester 3. Take care!! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment