Saturday 27 August 2011

My sugar, caramel, kinder bueno, cadburies, sweets, you-name-it.

I feel blessed to have these people in my life and I would never never and ever thought of trading them even for ten Lamborghini and ten Mini Cooper. That's how much my girls mean so much to me :)

P.s : But if there is really a chance for me to have a Lamborghini for free, PLEASE...heheh.

I've had an awesome 2011 so far, a kickass nine months of holidays spent well, kinda. I'm gonna miss you holidays when my classes started next week...i think. Well I hope not cause I am sick of having the same old feeling and thoughts of not being able to have a goal in a day, at least I have something to look up to on the next day when my uni day starts. Ohhh boy I better not regret it when I said this!

Pieces of us caught in camera :)


























Saye sayeng koreng banyek banyek :) <3

No comments:

Post a Comment