Saturday 20 August 2011

Hands all over.

My mad obsession over Adam Levine is back! Blame "Hands All Over" album.. I am assuming I only found out about this wonder obsession after an overdose of Adam's voice that I rapped the "Play" button numerous of time in a day. Yes, I listened to him every seconds of my every day. No kidding! But it's okay..having him accompanying me all day long makes me smile and headbang (in a cute way:p) that I forgot that I am kinda sorta broken inside, which is good :-)

I still love John Mayer tho, but I am always sad and kept thinking of how sad I am when I relate his songs to me.. so I am moving on to something even sexier, brighter and "mobile" if you get what I mean :P ADAM LEVINE IS THE PURRFECT........homosapiens.


Anyways,
I stopped torturing myself with sad songs, and it cures depression. I am not depressed its just that I somehow can relate this situation to depressed/sad/emo or whatever you called it. Rise and shine!! It would be so pathetic if you keep feeding yourselves with negative thoughts and even adding it with sad songs. Jiggle your ass and be fabulous! :D

And.........I guess you should at least have a look of my boyfriend.




I will never leave our bed, Adam. LOL kidding :P

Have a blessed day guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment