Monday 27 June 2011

Who's that girl?

I just finished reading this novel and I gave 3.5 out of 5, it was good in a way. I always enjoy a life-lesson ish kind as in books/movies/ect, its like a reminder or instruction you can always look up to when all else fails. And this book is about a 30-ish year old succesful woman get to meet herself in 10 years younger version that is full of mistakes and stuff like that. I mean like hey, I'd love to be thirty and meet my younger self and give her advice on things I should do and shouldnt do! As in your future self is telling you if you should date the current guy you're dating, is he going to break your heart, if you should take this particular job offer, is it worth it to get wasted over some things and all. That would be cool, having to skip all the heartbroken-bottom-rock-mistakes-and-stuff-like-that kind of phrase. You gotta read it to love it :-)


" If only you knew then what you know now.."

Gonna read The Notebook, next!

No comments:

Post a Comment