Monday 27 June 2011

Hello.

This is not my first time blogging that's for sure cause I have another blog, let's just called it an old blog. Funny thing is I don't know how to delete it! so I'm just goin to leave it right there and maybe who knows I'll go through it somewhere near the future and laugh at it and think of how funny things were back then. Lol.. really.

I signed up for wordpress but I never know how it works besides that I have absolutely no one over there, so I was thinking of making a new blogspot instead of moving. So yeah, wise move to make another blog and here I am :)

I've been repeatedly talking to myself over again like a mad person about "a start over about almost everything" so I guess I'm just going to leave everything behind and move forward. Looking through my old blogpost reminds me of some stuff I just don't want to recall, although I have some kind of disease you called "pelupa" I actually have a very strong of what we called a photograpic memory.  So basically when I see some sort of things I can kind off sort off link it to something, and that's how I re-link and remember things.

Okay saya merepek lagi anyways, Cheers for my first new blog post! :)


Yes Cos I'm cool like that.

#this is a pre warning of more constipated-look kind of pictures in future posts, Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment