Saturday 2 July 2011

Pieces of me.

I go by the name "Gong" for some very very close friends and family. I don't really know where I got the name, it's kinda like a childhood name that came out of nowhere only-god-knows-from-where. My brother said I look so effin chinese with super fair skin last time and I was like seriously? He is the one to be blame for creating the name actually. Anyways, ironically I am the opposite of all that physical description today and I don't really care tho, as long as I look like a little bit of both of my parents ( I look like mom when she was younger but fatter of course and I got my dad's tan skin & his weird nose :p).

I am proud with what I am, it's just that dad thought I'm not cause the way I dressed up is kinda not-so-traditional-ish. I mean like...err you know. But dad I love chapatti and Dhal so much and I even eat them with my hand, licking my fingers real good!! (well not really licking:P) .. And mom, I eat Ambuyat although not so much. I'm living your Bisaya-brunei culture all these while it's just that I am not into the foods...belunu, biabas and stuff like that. And the chinese you have is not so much affecting me since it's just a race in grandma's birth certificate :-). Anyways.. I'm loving the colours I have in the family.

My intention for this post is to tell you where I got the name Gong, and here I go talking about roots and races, LOL. So yeah, people constantly ask me what kind of name is that. It's just my name :)

So yeah since most of our stuff is on the other house, I only get to bring these 3 pictures with me.. I don't look like this now... like really right? I guess just the eyes...my sleepy-teary-eyebagISH looking eyes.



I was never a fan of my brother last time, until today. Lol :p I mean we're close but he's kinda mean to me in a mean-ish way kind of mean if you know what I mean. LOL! I know he loves me by the amount of teasing he made. God, I'm so lucky to have him :-) <3

TTYL.

No comments:

Post a Comment